Poly Oxy Methylene (POM) can be divided into homo-polymers and co-polymers,is a hard material that is resistant to fatigue and crips and has low friction coefficient and attractive look.
The homo-polymers are highly strong in terms of tension, curvature, and resistant to fatigue with a high degree of hardness.
The co-polymers which are thermally stable, are highly workable and resistant to heat. They are also very alkaline and stretchable.
· Highly mechanic and strong in terms of heat and electricity,
· Highly fatigue resistant and crip resistant,
· Yields little friction, highly wear resistant, and magnetic lubricating,
· Highly resistant to various chemicals, heat, and water,
· Easily processed using machine and yields products of even sizes,
· Recommended for areas requiring a high degree of hygiene and sanitation, such as food.